3 Pillars of Being a Falcon
- Being a good member of the community (no drugs, out of trouble, and honesty) is the most important thing.
- Getting good grades will set a student athlete up for success.
- Having a 2.0 is the minimum, but if a student has below a 2.5 it is the coach’s responsibility to know, monitor, and help the student improve their grades.
- Participation in this athletic program is a vehicle to help student athletes become better people.
- The scoreboard will take care of itself. It is the memories and the experiences that the players will remember
Head Soccer Coach
JV Head Coach
Frosh Head Coach